Gå til innhold

ford 2000

Gjest

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest andreas_1
Er vel en 2,4 liter 4 sylindra Ford motor på 36hk i den. Tror den var levert med 3 sylindra motor en gang også, mulig det var bensin versjonen...
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Før 1965 var det bare USA som hadde noe som het Ford 2000. I Europa het de Fordson Super Dexta, og var tresylindret. 152 kubikktommer. Motorblokka produsert av Perkins, men med alt annet fra Fordson
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Oddbjørn_1

Erik skrev: \&quot\;Motorblokka produsert av Perkins, men med alt annet fra Fordson\&quot\;

Hva mener du med det? At det bare var selve blokka som var Perkins, mens toppen og veiva var fra Ford?

Såvidt jeg vet er perkinsmotoren i Dexta lik motoren i Volvo Buster 320 og MF 35, men dexta har en annen dieselpumpe med gasspjeld i innsuget og vacuumregulator.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Jepp, var i tåka her (sent på kvelden for en gammel mann) Hva jeg prøvde å si var :

It is a common mistake to refer to the engine as a Perkins. This is not really correct. Perkins were developing a P3 engine which did not meet Fords requirements. This was the P3.144. The engine fitted to the Dexta was an F3.144. The Super Dexta engine was the F3.152. Ford required an inline injection pump and other changes which Perkins agreed to carry out and the deal was struck. All the major castings were made at the Ford factory at Dagenham\; Perkins only made the smaller items like manifolds and assembled the engine. Engines were built as required and transferred from the Perkins Factory each day. Lorries took engines from Peterborough to Dagenham and returned to Peterborough with the machined castings for the next days assembly. No stocks of the engine were held at either company. When Ford discontinued the Dexta the engine was then sold as a Perkins P3.144 to companies like Massey Ferguson to fit in the MF 35 etc. Perkins books from the factory have no mention of the P3.144 until after Dexta production ceased.\&quot\;

\&quot\;It seems that a lot of people have not understood the tie-up between Ford and Perkins. Would you give full control of your little tractor engine to your rival? Massey Ferguson bought Perkins and Ford needed to retain control of its power unit.\&quot\;

\&quot\;The P3.144 engine was a replacement for P3 engines and was rated at 35hp at 2000 rpm. This engine used the CAV in line pump rather than the Simms pump and was eventually fitted with the CAV DPA pump when the bore size was increased to 152. Perkins assembled the F3 engines and designed some of the parts but Ford had a far higher input than they were given credit for. Perkins assembled 154,322 F3.144 engines and 64,496 F3.152 between August 1957 and October 1964.\&quot\;

Sakset fra The Fordson Tractor Pages.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Arkivert

Dette emnet er nå arkivert og stengt for flere svar

• Opprett ny...